Thursday, 21 March 2013

Thursday 21 March 2013

Yesterday we had a relatively quiet day, except Grandma had offered to make the evening meal. So late morning we made our way across the Monyash reserve to Carine Glades shopping centre, to buy the ingredients for Bacon and Pineapple risotto. Including the shopping it took about an hour and a half.


Monyash also know as Carine open space is probably one of the best open spaces in the area and is a wetland centered on two large swamps. It boasts a number of sporting facilities consisting of a disabled horse riding centre, some baseball and football pitches and tennis courts, as well as a diverse population of wild life. Bird watchers as well as fans of amphibians and reptiles can while away many happy hours here. There are also numerous cycle and running tracks for those so inclined.




Today we had a quiet morning and after lunch Mary and I went to the open space for a walk and then I sat in the sun while Mary took her brisk walking exercise, something I can no longer do.


No comments: